Salute to Education Celebration
Help us Recognize our Amazing Teachers and School Staff!
It's no secret that we have a stellar school system! The administrators and staff in our district work hard to ensure our communities' kids thrive and realize their fullest potential. This year we want to acknowledge those who are educating our future community leaders and we're confident you will want to support this effort with a sponsorship!
Join us in celebrating our local education professionals--in a virtual way! As you know, this school year will be especially challenging for our schools and district staff. Let's show them we support and appreciate their hard work and efforts!
Over the course of 3 days (Tuesday, August 18 through Thursday, August 20, 2020) we'll be acknowledging Ellsworth Community School District and St. Francis School staff who all work hard to ensure our kids thrive and realize their fullest potential. The 3 days of acknowledgement will take the form of a video tribute message from our sponsors, surprise goody bags, and a delicious boxed lunch!
From the lunch ladies and custodians, to the administrators and teachers, let's show our support to all go the extra mile for our kids throughout the school year.
As a sponsor you'll be part of a WIN-WIN opportunity!
Win #1: This is your opportunity to acknowledge all who play a role in educating our future business leaders.
Win #2: In addition to the positive mojo and feel-goods, your face and business name receive positive exposure to 300 district staff members and their families who live and shop in our community!
Did you know...
- Our local schools employ over 300 staff members who live and shop in our community?
- Many of those staff members have spouses and children who are local consumers, too?
- Once aware that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from them in the future?
Join us as an Honor Roll Sponsor...This package earns your business high marks!
- Prime visibility - Your business listed (and @mentioned, if applicable) during our 3 days event on social media. Gain even more exposure by sharing these posts on your personal and business pages!
- Event Exposure - Your business extending a pre-recorded video message to the educators. A video montage will be posted to social media. Again, we encourage you to share the video to your page for event more exposure.
**For our video montage, we are requesting a short video with your business’ words of encouragement, support and well wishes for a great school year. This will be your platform to thank all of the school staff, and let the entire community know how grateful you and your business are for the work the school staff is doing to help the students.
Record a short video of you and/or your staff addressing the educators. These videos will be produced into a short movie and posted to social media.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please record videos using landscape format. Keep videos within 30 seconds. To allow for production time, please have your video to us by Friday, August 14, 2020. Forward your video using iCloud, Google Drive, DropBox, or other large file sharing platform. For your video link and direct any questions to Eteam here.
- Public Thank you - Your logo on a special "thank you" graphic posted to the Chamber website and Facebook page
- Goody Bags - 300 items from your business can be donated for insertion into the goody bags distributed to each teacher.* Photos of the goody bag delivery will be posted to social media with sponsors listed with an @mention, if applicable. Goody bags items can be dropped off (prior to August 17th) at CCF Bank, Musty Barnhart-Ellsworth Office, or contact Eteam for pick-up arrangements.
- Lunch for the Teachers - While we can't all be there in person like in years past, they will feel our presence in spirit! Thanks to your support, box lunches will be provided to all educators. Photos and thank yous to sponsors will be posted to social media.
- Non-chamber members - Your participation will include a complimentary Chamber Membership through December 31, 2020! That's right, take advantage of full chamber member benefits from now until the end of the year!
*Goody, promotional items or coupons only, no sales flyers or business cards alone, please.
Chamber Members: Only $150 Non-Chamber Members: Only $250
RESERVE YOUR SPONSORSHIP TODAY!
We are fortunate to have such a great education system in our community and we know you'll want to show your support. Please reserve your sponsorship level today by email or by calling Raynee at 715-273-4502 to ensure your place for this important event. For maximum marketing exposure, please confirm your sponsorship by Thursday, August 13, 2020.
Thank you in advance for helping us to make this opportunity possible!