Salute to Education Celebration
Help us Recognize our Amazing Teachers and School Staff!
It's no secret that our community has a stellar school system! From the lunch ladies and custodians to the administrators and teachers, the Ellsworth Community School District and St. Francis School staff work hard to ensure our kids thrive and realize their fullest potential. Once again this year we want to acknowledge all who play a role in educating our future business leaders!
From the lunch ladies and custodians, to the administrators and teachers, let's show our support to all go the extra mile for our kids throughout the school year.
Salute to Education Luncheon
Ellsworth High School Cafetorium
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
During the event, we'll be treating all school staff to lunch and appreciating them for going the extra mile for our kids throughout the school year.
As a sponsor you'll be part of a WIN-WIN opportunity!
Win #1: This is your opportunity to acknowledge all who play a role in educating our future business leaders.
Win #2: In addition to the positive mojo and feel-goods, your face and business name receive positive exposure to 300 district staff members and their families who live and shop in our community!
Did you know...
- Our local schools employ over 300 staff members who live and shop in our community?
- Many of those staff members have spouses and children who are local consumers, too?
- Once aware that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from them in the future?
Join us as an Honor Roll Sponsor...This package earns your business high marks!
- Prime visibility - Your business' logo on event banner and table tents.
- Event Exposure - Your business will be named as a major sponsor during event announcements.
- Appreciation Video - A video montage including your business extending a pre-recorded video message to the educators, will be posted to social media. You can share the video to your business' social media for even more exposure!
**For our video montage, we are requesting a short video with your business’ words of encouragement, support, and well wishes for a great school year. This will be your platform to thank all of the school staff, and let the entire community know how grateful you and your business are for the hard work the school staff does on behalf of students and the community.
Record a short video of you and/or your staff addressing the educators. These videos will be produced into a short movie and posted to social media.
Please record videos using landscape format. Keep videos to 20 seconds or less. To allow for production time, please have your video to us by Friday, August 6, 2021. Forward your video using iCloud, Google Drive, DropBox, or other large file-sharing platforms to Trent Nyhus at email@example.com. Direct any questions to the Chamber's Eteam here.
- Public Thank you - Your logo on a special "thank you" graphic posted to the Chamber website and Facebook page
- Goody Bags - 300 items from your business can be donated for insertion into the goody bags distributed to each teacher.*
- Lunch for the Teachers - You're the host! Two lunch tickets will allow you and your guest to network with staff during the event!
- Non-chamber members - Your participation will include a complimentary Chamber Membership through December 31, 2021! That's right, take advantage of full chamber member benefits from now until the end of the year!
*Goody, promotional items or coupons only, no sales flyers or business cards alone, please.
Chamber Members: Only $150 Non-Chamber Members: Only $250
RESERVE YOUR SPONSORSHIP TODAY!
We are fortunate to have such a great education system in our community and we know you'll want to show your support. Please reserve your sponsorship level today by email or by calling Raynee at 715-273-4502 to ensure your place for this important event. For maximum marketing exposure, please confirm your sponsorship by Thursday, August 6, 2021.
Thank you in advance for helping us to make this opportunity possible!