Ellsworth Farmers Market
June through September
Thursdays from 4pm-7pm
Join us each Thursday at East End Park for the Ellsworth Farmers Market! Browse a variety of farm, artisan, and craft vendors offering seasonal produce, farm-raised meats and eggs, baked goods, handcrafts and more! Entertainment upon occasion, too! Bring the family and enjoy a picnic in the park--it's the place to be on Thursdays!
Who you'll find at the 2021 market:
- From the Ground Up Farm, LLC, Josh & Jessie Hiniker, Prescott (first & third Thursdays) Honey Roasted Peanut Butter, garden produce, perennial plants, and blackberries.
- Barringer Family Farms, Ellsworth produce and veggies, jams and jellies.
- Tiffany's Pickles, Elmwood - Canned pickles, beets, sauerkraut, jams, fresh produce and maple syrup.
- Judy's Sweet Treats (Judy Ortwerth, Ellsworth) brings fresh-baked cookies, bars and quick breads.
- Peter's Pepper Pickles (Karla Schutz, Ellsworth) Fresh veggies, canned goods, baked treats, crafts, and plants.
- Funk Farms local honey
- Marah Boyer, Elmwood - Churchill Farms maple syrup.
- Laura Drenth, Hager City - Fresh flower arrangements.
- Steve & Deb Ottman - Fresh breads, cinnamon rolls, printed tees & tanks.
- K & A Pumpkin Patch - Pumpkins and mums.
- Jason Davenport - Honey Crisp Apples
We're always accepting more vendors!
Farmers Market Rules
Farmers Market Application
Home Canned and Baked Goods
For questions regarding the Farmers Market contact:
Steve Ottman via phone: (715) 495-2017
Phill Hakari via phone: (651) 239-4691
Or via email HERE.
The Ellsworth Farmers Market is managed by the great folks at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Ellsworth.