Ellsworth Farmers Market
June through September
Thursdays from 4pm-7pm
Join us each Thursday at East End Park for the Ellsworth Farmers Market! Browse a variety of farm, artisan, and craft vendors offering seasonal produce, farm-raised meats and eggs, baked goods, handcrafts and more! Entertainment upon occasion, too! Bring the family and enjoy a picnic in the park--it's the place to be on Thursdays!
Who you'll find at the 2021 market:
- Mary Fields, River Falls and her Simply Sourdough Breads.
- From the Ground Up Farm, LLC, Prescott and their Honey Roasted Peanut Butter with apples coming in the fall.
- Barringer Family Farms, Ellsworth produce and veggies as available.
- Audrey Bennerson, Ellsworth - Honey and maple syrup.
- Dick Tiffany, Elmwood - Canned produce, jams & jellies.
- Vicki Bowen, Ellsworth - Home-sewn face masks.
- Tammy Waldron, Ellsworth offers home-made scented milk soaps, canned jams & jellies.
- Judy Ortwerth, Ellsworth brings fresh-baked cookies, bars and quick breads.
- Coming Soon...Chris Lor, Elk Mound with produce, strawberries and fresh flowers.
We're always accepting more vendors!
Farmers Market Rules
Farmers Market Application
Home Canned and Baked Goods
For questions regarding the Farmers Market contact:
Steve Ottman via phone: (715) 495-2017
Phill Hakari via phone: (651) 239-4691
Or via email HERE.
The Ellsworth Farmers Market is managed by the great folks at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Ellsworth.