Pop-Up Ellsworth is a program run by the Ellsworth Chamber of Commerce’s Connect Communities Committee.
The goal of Pop-Up Ellsworth is to bring together entrepreneurs, artists, makers, and businesses to activate vacant storefronts, enhancing the retail community within Ellsworth. Pop-Up Ellsworth provides the opportunity for businesses to test their fit in the Ellsworth, WI market without making a long-term commitment. The program welcomes all tenants who are passionate about their business concept and ready to expand their entrepreneurial venture into Ellsworth’s retail scene.
What will this accomplish?
- Enhance the look and feel of the East End commercial district
- Enhance the retail core of downtown with more merchants and products
- Reduce negative visual impact of vacant store fronts
- Generate more traffic and shopping downtown
- Offer a low cost option for local businesses to try new ideas and reach new customers
Our participating businesses...
Rush River Orchard & Bakery, 227 N Broadway Street
Fresh from the orchard baked goods, canned jellies, and applesauce. Plus, craft and holiday items.
Merry Magpie's Sign Shop, 227 N Broadway Street
Handmade/handprinted signs, artwork, and wood flowers.
YB Urban?, 243 N Broadway Street
Aromatherapy & wellness shop offering natural personal care products made fresh in-house.
Etown Collective, 259 N Broadway Street
An eclectic mix of donated and new items that raise funds for Ellsworth Community revitalization initiatives.
Shop our Pop-Up District October 11 - December 29.