Chamber members and members of the public may submit event information for inclusion on our community calendar, if that event is open to the general public, occurs within the Ellsworth, WI area and abides by our Community Event Calendar Policy, which can be viewed here.
May Member Meeting - Insurance & Worker's Compensation Issues During the Pandemic
As businesses, Covid-19 is hitting us from every angle and has us navigating uncharted territory in every aspect of our businesses, particularly in the areas of insurance and liability/risk management. Chances are you’ve been searching for answers to questions like these:
• If my employee contracts Covid-19, is it a compensable workers’ compensation claim?
• Can a previously injured employee collect temporary total disability if they are laid off?
• If I am paying my employees and they are not working do I have to include that payroll on my workers’ compensation?
• How can I save money on my business insurance premiums now?
• What is ICHRA and what are the benefits? (This is one you need to know!)
• How can I save money on my group health insurance premiums?
• Can Short Term Disability benefit my business and employees during Covid-19?
• How has the pandemic changed COBRA deadlines?
The experts at Musty-Barnhart Insurance will be our presenters for this informative member meeting, answering questions like these, and many more regarding your health, business, and personal insurance. Come prepared with your own questions for answers on the spot!
Please note, this virtual meeting will take place for 1 hour, from 12-1pm.
Insurance & Worker's Compensation Issues During the Pandemic
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Online via Zoom - Register HERE